The Junior Board of Directors will manage, create, develop, evaluate, and monitor all children's counseling programming for Phoenix Behavioral Health to evaluate engagement, efficiency, and empowerment quality. The students on our Junior Board will learn operations management, program evaluation, development of corporate strategy, program implementation, and marketing. Our Junior Board of Directors demonstrate our Phoenix difference as we believe that the best judge of children's services are children.
-Community service hours.
- A letter of recommendation from our Founder/CEO for college applications and/or job.
- Experience in developing, evaluating, and implementing programs for kids counseling services for a nonprofit organization.
- Seniors have the option to receive a $1,000 scholarship paid directly to the school of their choice sponsored by WALMART for the year 2022.
OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A LEADERSHIP AWARD
-Maverick Leader Award
- Thinking Out of the Box Innovation Award
- Creative Genius Award
- Engagement Specialist Award
- Pacesetting Leadership Award
- Phenomenal Strategist Award
- Organization Specialist Award
-Four- 1.5-hour meetings a year (virtual on zoom or in-person meeting pending COVID-19 safety requirements).
-Leadership qualities or aspirations.
70% of adults have experienced some type of traumatic event.
2/3 of children report at least 1 traumatic event by the age of 16.